A Zenyatta Andatta exclusive!
Listed below are Police songs which feature delay-work and their accurate settings!
I have organized these by:
album, song (with #), the delay time and then the actual time in the song the delay takes place.
If you have trouble setting up your delay pedal for the following settings, remember:
Settings are written in milliseconds, i.e. 'ms'.
1.000 ms = 1 second
Watch for the decimal! Happy Echoing...
2. Regatta De Blanc - .300 ms
(0:43 - 1:58)
5. Deathwish - .335 ms
6. Walking On The Moon - .300 ms
('the chord', all bridges (i.e. 'Some may say..')
2. Driven To Tears - .385 ms
3. When The World Is Running Down... - .388 ms
(all rhythm guitars and one-note solo)
4. Canary In A Coalmine - .100 ms
5. Voices Inside My Head - .421 ms
7. De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da - .100 ms
10. Shadows In The Rain - delay time is shifted randomly throughout song
8. One World - .235 ms
2. Walking In Your Footsteps - .290 ms
7. Every Breath You Take - .280 ms
(entire song - delay is optional, however)
9. Wrapped Around Your Finger - .280 ms
10. Tea In The Sahara - .300 ms
(improvised w/ volume swells and clean feedback)
Greg Danielak - 2001